South Sea Pearl Rings
About South Sea Pearl Ring
Golden, glamorous and glittering: South Sea Pearl Ring for you! Nothing about a Golden Pearl Ring can go unoticed, don’t you agree? Whether you wish to commemorate your big engagement day with it or just want to go all glitz and glam wearing it casually, a South Sea Pearl Ring is nothing short of magical.
What does South Sea Pearl symbolize?
Having been hailed as a renowned symbol of wealth and success, South Sea Pearl are known to bestow the wearer with a sense of serenity. Similar to their luxe gold hues, they are also known to bring wealth and prosperity to the life of the wearer.
South Sea Pearl Ring and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of South Sea Pearl ranges from a classic round to more elaborate baguette and marquise shape.
- Color: The color of South Sea Pearl is known to range between a subtle champagne to more intense gold which is highly sought after.
- Clarity: Most sought after clarity of South Sea Pearl is completely inclusion free.
- Carat: The carat weight of South Sea Pearl ring ranges between 0.5 to as much as 5 CT.
Stunning Styles of South Sea Pearl Ring
- Engagement Ring: Make her dream proposal a little extra special with this Solitaire Engagement Ring fashioned with glorious South Sea Pearls. Adorned with single stone of South Sea Pearl crafted in different shapes, these rings serve as a shimmering token of love.
- Halo Ring: Enhanced with a sparkling halo of moissanite/diamonds, South Sea Pearl Halo rings are nothing short of graceful. They make for a fancy party wear accessory you wouldn’t want to take off.
- Side Stone Ring: Fashioned along with side stones of diamond/moissanite, this ring is something you could wear to all occasions. It exhibits shine and sparkles, that can elevate your everyday style.
- Vintage Ring: If you have a thing for antiques, Vintage inspired South Sea Pearl Ring can turn back time and make you feel like a royal queen of times gone by yourself. Inspired from styles of different eras, it is inclusive of Art Deco, milgrain detailed styles
- Cuff Ring: The renowned symbol of union: Cuff ring when adorned with South Sea Pearl makes for a luxe token of love.
- Bypass Ring: A ring where the bands do not meet is fondly hailed as a Bypass ring fashioned with South Sea Pearl. It makes for a modish and unique style statement.
What is special about South Sea Pearl?
South Sea Pearls possess a unique luster quality along with the thickest nacre, making for a sought after jewelry to be wear on all occasions.
How do you care for a South Sea Pearl ring?
Little steps go a long way in ensuring that your ring maintains its new-like luster and beauty. Make sure to clean it with a lukewarm solution of soapy water and pat it dry with a soft, microfiber cloth. For scrubbing, you can use a soft-bristled toothbrush as well.
Can you wear Pearl ring in water?
In order to avoid any contact with harmful chemicals, make sure to remove it while taking a shower. You shall also avoid wearing it to the pool since chlorine is also considered to affect the luster of the pearl.
What is South Sea Pearl made of?
South Sea Pearl, just how the name suggests, is cultured from the South Pacific Ocean in a white lipper oyster, responsible for its luster and beauty.
Do Pearls scratch easily?
Pearls are known to possess a soft surface, thus it is advisable to take extra care of them when worn on a regular basis since they are more prone to damages.