About Moissanite Earrings
Moissanite is a beautiful and quite affordable alternative to the widely adored diamonds. Our collection of brilliant moissanite earrings display exceptional fire and sparkle that leave behind diamonds in terms of brilliance. Although, natural moissanites are extremely rare and were thought to come from space yet the growing popularity of moissanites has led to the lab synthesis by using the mineral silicon carbide. The alluring brilliance of this mysterious gemstone has been the motivation behind crafting moissanite earrings for women. We, at Rosec Jewels are the craftsmen of an assorted range of moissanite stud earrings, drop earrings and solitaire earrings for women with diverse tastes. Our team of gemologists and lapidarist are the backbone of our streamlined process of jewelry manufacturing. They assure utmost quality in moissanite earrings by addressing all the quality factors that define moissanite in terms of color, clarity, cut and carat. Further, the diamond imitator, moissanite can be combined with the colorful hues of gold to further diversify the collection of gold earrings for women.
Benefits of Moissanite Earrings
Moissanite Earrings are a great choice for people looking for affordable diamond alternative with the scintillating brilliance of diamonds.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Moissanite Earrings
- Color: Moissanites in earrings will be favored for a colorless appearance and may sometime come with a slight yellow or gray tint which is quite acceptable in jewelry.
- Clarity: The natural moissanites should be checked for an eye-clean inclusions with satisfactory brilliance which is adored in moissanite earrings.
- Cut: The cut factor can regulate the overall fire or brilliance of the moissanite when it is cut into different kinds of shapes to adorn in moissanite earrings for women.
- Carat: Higher carat weights are quite rare in case of moissanite bridal earrings and if found then would cost much higher.
Moissanite Earrings FAQs
Is moissanite a good alternative to diamond earrings?
The exceptional durability, hardness and great brilliance make moissanites the best alternative to diamonds when it comes to crafting affordable moissanite earrings.
How to take care of moissanite gold earrings?
The moissanite earrings for women might get dull in luster and sparkle due to the regular use of gold earrings. However, they can be conveniently cleaned at home by keeping the following steps in mind.
- Make use of soft microfiber cotton cloth to wipe off dirt and oil.
- Take a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your moissanite earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
Are moissanite earrings durable?
The moissanite rates 9.25 on Mohs scale of hardness and falls just behind diamonds in terms of hardness making it a durable gemstone. The solid gold used in crafting the moissanite earrings will also offer great durability to earrings for women.
Can I wear moissanite earrings everyday?
Moissanite offers great resistance to scratches and the great versatility that comes with it makes the moissanite stud earrings fit for everyday use.
How can I know if my moissanite earrings are real?
The authenticity of moissanites in earrings is vouched by the gemstone certification which defines the moissanite in all quality factors such as carat, color, cut and clarity. The certificate is usually issued on behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.