Yellow Sapphire Engagement Rings
About Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring
Popping the big question is incomplete without a ring that defines and commemorates your relationship like nothing else. And adding to the versatile number of options, a yellow sapphire engagement ring has recently become a sought after option for all the lovers of bright, beautiful and shimmering jewels.
It is known to represent divine grace and a glance would convince you of that. Apart from that, it is a gemstone that nurtures loving relationships and has, thus become a sort after pick for engagements.
Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring and the 4 CS
- Cut: The shape of yellow sapphire is inclusive of round, oval, heart, pear and princess cut.
- Color: The color of yellow sapphire ranges from a lemon-like yellow to orangish yellow.
- Clarity: The most sought after yellow sapphire is devoid of any eye-visible inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of a yellow sapphire engagement ring typically ranges between 1 to 2 CT.
Radiant and Romantic: Yellow Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Solitaire: This Engagement Ring has been fashioned with the single stone of Yellow Sapphire, making for a classic accessory to adorn anyday, everyday.
- Three Stone: This ring insinuates how there is no breaking you and you have and would be just as much in love always with the three yellow sapphire stones representing past, present and future.
- Halo: A Yellow Sapphire engagement ring when encircled with a sparkling halo of diamond/moissanite, thus making for a bright and radiant token of love.
- Heart: This engagement ring has been fashioned with the center stone of heart shape yellow sapphire, thus making for a romantic and radiant token of love.
- Vintage: Sure to make you feel like a victorian queen of this era, our Vintage inspired ring that features art deco designs adorned with the center stone of yellow sapphire.
- Knot: The loops of antique celtic knots that this ring is fashioned in possess no end or beginning, thus symbolizing a love that knows no ends. The embellishment of yellow sapphire adds a bright and radiant touch to it.
Are yellow sapphire engagement ring rare?
It is not at all difficult to find a yellow sapphire engagement ring if you know the exact color and saturation you wish for. A yellow sapphire gemstone is not that rare to find.
How do I care for yellow sapphire engagement ring?
It is not a cumbersome task to take care of your beloved engagement ring. You can clean it with a lukewarm solution of soapy water followed by a dry, soft cloth. For scrubbing, you can use a soft bristled toothbrush.
Is yellow sapphire engagement ring durable to wear?
Absolutely yes. A yellow sapphire engagement ring possesses a hardness of 9 out of 10 on Moh’s Scale, which makes it quite a durable pick for you to wear everyday.