November Birthstone Jewelry
About November Birthstone Jewelry
Citrine: the bright and sunny birthstone of November! Its lemon-like yellow hues are something we are all a fan of. Fierce at once, gracious the very next moment: such is this November Birthstone’s appearance. Whether flaunted solo or with any other stone, Citrine captivates attention and how. The name Citrine itself is derived from the word Citron that is French for yellow, hinting towards its radiant yellow hues.
Fun Fact: Citrine has fondly been hailed as the ‘sun stone' (that the sunny yellow hues would tell) and hence since ancient times, been believed to hold sunlight. So much that it was believed to carry sun’s energy, hence bringing joy and optimism in the life of the wearer.
What does Citrine symbolize?
This bright and radiant gem has long been known to symbolize optimism, joy and warmth of the sun. A glance is enough to channelize you with enthusiasm. It is known to bring a sense of peace in the life of the wearer, thus protecting him from all kinds of negativities. It is also believed to strengthen relationships by promoting love and happiness.
Citrine and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Citrine ranges from a classic round, oval, pear and marquise to more elaborate heart, baguette, cushion and princess cut.
- Color: The color of Citrine ranges from a light yellow to orangish brown, with the most sought after being the saturated orange.
- Clarity: Most sought after Citrine is known to possess an eye clean clarity, usually devoid of any visible inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of Citrine Jewelry typically ranges from a minimum of 0.25 CT to 4 CT.
Sunny and Stunning: Citrine Jewelry
- Rings: The Citrine rings in our collection range from rings specific to occasion inclusive of engagement, anniversary, eternity and wedding rings along with styles including two stone, side stone, bypass, statement and infinity rings.
- Earrings: The Citrine Earrings range from the classic solitaire studs, halo, swirl to more expressive styles including geometric, hoop, floral, chandelier, sunburst, hoop and dangle earrings.
- Pendant: Citrine Pendants are known to radiate sun-like shine and are inclusive of solitaire, cluster, halo along with more elaborate styles including dangle, floral, art deco, bar, zodiac and geometric pendants.
- Bracelets: Citrine Bracelets in our collection include solitaire, tennis, bolo, link, bangle along with elaborate styles including station chain, floral, nature inspired and infinity bracelet.
Does Citrine break easily?
Known to possess a hardness rating of 7 on Moh’s scale, Citrine is suitable to be worn to all occasions.
How do you care for Citrine jewelry?
You can always clean your Citrine jewelry with lukewarm solution of soapy water. It is advisable to keep it in a soft cloth to avoid any kind of damage. Make sure to pat it dry with a microfiber cloth.
What are the benefits of wearing Citrine?
Similar to its fierce sun-like hues, Citrine is known to instill confidence to the wearer. Having been associated with solar plexus chakra, Citrine is known to radiate positivity and optimism. A glance is enough to tell how Citrine carries the energy of the sun, thus protecting against all kinds of negativities and working as a protective shield against snake bites. It possesses physical healing properties that include cure for diseases related to the heart, liver, improving the overall immunity of the body.
Can Citrine go in water?
Citrine can be cleaned using lukewarm solution of water but it is advisable to avoid prolonged exposure to water in order to avoid any damages.
Can Citrine go in sunlight?
Yes, Citrine can absolutely be exposed to sun but we advise you to avoid long term exposure to the sun as well in order to keep the stone from losing its original color and luster.