About Morganite Earrings
Morganite with its delicate peach hue is an adorable choice while crafting jewelry for women. The morganite earrings from our online store are a heart-warming collection of gold jewelry that are a must-have pair in your wardrobe. The morganite belonging to the beryl family of gemstones is praised for the romantic pink color in resemblance to that of the pink diamond. The considerable durability and hardness of the gemstone makes it really convenient to curate amazing earrings may it be a decent pair of stud earrings or dazzling morganite drop earrings for women who love to be the charm of the evening.
Morganite gemstone’s great versatility with brilliant diamonds and the different hues of gold has helped us craft an extensive collection of yellow, white and rose gold morganite earrings. Furthermore, in an attempt to bring an assortment in the earring styles, we at Rosec Jewels, employ different morganite shapes such as round, oval, princess, cushion, etc., mounted with fantastic gemstone settings like prong settings, bezel setting, channel setting, pave setting and many more. Whether you are shopping for yourself or are in search of the perfect pair to present it as anniversary gift, our morganite earrings will definitely appeal to the heart of all women.
Benefits of Morganite Earrings
The adorable pink color of the morganite in earrings for women can be a symbol of romance and love.
Ponder Over the 4 C’s of Morganite Earrings
- Color: The natural color of morganites can vary from orange, to orangy pink, to pink to slight purplish pink and must be chosen for a very light saturation while buying morganite earrings for women.
- Clarity: Naturally occurring morganites are found with fewer inclusions which makes them quite suitable for crafting clean and clear morganite stud earrings.
- Cut: Morganite is a quite hard gemstone which makes it convenient to cut the morganite rough into any desirable shape to adorn in gold earrings for women.
- Carat: The carat of morganite defines the weight measured in terms of carat and hence various different carats of the pink beryl are used in crafting morganite jewelry.
Morganite Earring FAQs
To what do morganites owe their adorable hues?
The pink hues of morganite arise due to the presence of manganese traces in the gemstone of the beryl family.
How to take care of morganite gold earrings at home?
The morganite earrings for women might loose their sparkle with time due to accumulation of dirt and oil. However, few easy tips can really help you clean your earrings at home and help preserve their beautiful sparkle.
- A soft cotton or microfiber cloth should be used to gently wipe off dirt or oil.
- Take a bowl of lukewarm water and add mild cleaning agent.
- Place your earrings in it and use soft bristle brush to clean off the dirt from under the gemstones.
How much will a morganite earring cost me?
Based on the personal choices and factors like morganite shape, the weight in carat and the cut & color along with the presence of other gemstones, the prices of morganite earrings can range from $300 to $1500.
Is morganite a birthstone?
Morganite is a modern gemstone and therefore is not listed as the birthstone for any month but it however regarded as the gemstone to celebrate the 38th wedding anniversary.
How do I know if my morganite earrings are authentic?
The authenticity of morganite in earrings is ensured by the gemstone certification by defining them in all applicable quality factors such as color, cut, clarity and carat. The certificate is usually issued on the behalf of a reputed third party like the SGL Labs.
Popular Related Searches:
Rose gold morganite earrings | Morganite stud earrings
Other Related Morganite Category:
Morganite Rings | Morganite Engagement Rings | Morganite Women Wedding Bands | Morganite Necklaces | Morganite Bracelets