About Peridot Necklace
The vigor of green embedded in necklace, what is more appealing than that? Nothing but green color has the ability to add that tint of rejuvenating shine to your neckline. That quite justififes the hype for Peridot necklace today. The youthful green beauty of nature is loved by all and when we accessorize our neck with that color, nothing could the pretty curves of your neckline more beautifully we bet. The olive green color of Peridot is what makes it unique peridot necklace. Eloquent and creative, isn’t it? It is not everyday that we see such a unusual shade of green certainly in a necklace. The fashion appeal of a peridot necklace is certainly high because ot that. And talking about its value, this august birthstone necklace is known to symbolize peace, health and calmness. Our collection of Peridot necklace ranges from the most modest peridot cross necklace or a piece of necklace that brings us back to the Victorian times, yes the Vintage Peridot necklace. Each just as elegant in its own way!
Can you choose an outfit to adorn your Peridot necklace with? No, right? Because there is no one outfit you can wear with this unique peridot necklace. It looks just as graceful in any outfit, whether that royal green gown of yours or a casual work attire. You’ll certainly look like a queen in green in all. In fact, peridot necklace mens are also quite trendy today. Who doesn’t look good in green after all! Suiting all age groups, a Peridot necklace is certainly known for its youthful green charm. And what’s more luxurious than having it crafted in Solid Gold in unique color including: white gold, yellow gold and rose gold. While a peridot necklace white gold looks more sophisticated, the luster of yellow gold is certainly unparalleled and rose gold looks more unique.
Look like a Queen in green: Unique Peridot Necklace styles
- Peridot Solitaire Necklace : The most classic and timeless pieces out of all: Solitaire Necklace when embedded elegantly with Peridot can alone add more definition to your neckline and allure many eyes.
- Peridot Halo Necklace : Peridot birthstone necklace in diamond halo makes for a perfect pair of royalty and radiance combined. Just what we look for to highlight our neckline with a tint of grace.
- Peridot Infinity Necklace : Adding a unique olive green tint to the most timeless symbols today, infinity, an infinity peridot necklace gold makes for another irresistible pick in our collection.
- Peridot Heart Necklace : Who says a heart is always red? What’s more unique than an olive green heart? Your significant other would surely find that mesmerizing. A peridot heart necklace can sure make for another touching gift for your loved one.
- Peridot Three Stone Necklace : Hasn’t a glance at the youthful beauty of peridot left you asking for more? Why not let peridot add to the radiant green shine of your necklace? We bet a three stone peridot necklace would do the job for you and make for a more elaborate, dramatic and ofcourse green fashion statement.
- Peridot Cross Necklace : Cross, being the new sleek symbol of fashion when embellished with Peridot looks absolutely rare, voguish yet so trendy, adding more deifintion to your neckline so subtly. A peridot cross necklace for you to look the most in style!
- Vintage Peridot Necklace : Let’s revisit the era of Queen Victoria with the vintage inspired designs of Peridot Necklace, making it look royal, antique and elaborate.
- Peridot Fashion Necklace : What’s more in fashion? Olive green color of Peridot or these modern designs of our fashion necklace, you tell us! Certainly that won’t matter since you get the best of both worlds in our peridot fashion necklace, leveling up your glamour game like no other.
- Peridot Initial Necklace : It’s all yours so why not tell that to the world? Self-love is important after all! The alluring green shine of Peridot Initial Necklace won’t convince you anything else.
- Peridot Dangle Necklace : In love with the olive green color of Peridot? Wear it all around your neck by donning a piece of Peridot Dangle Necklace from our handcrafted collection.
Explore the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Peridot ranges from round, oval, baguette and cushion to pear, marquise, heart and princess.
- Color: The color of Peridot is known to be olive green or green with a tint of yellow color, as youthful as nature.
- Clarity: A high quality peridot is known to eye clean, free of any inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of Peridot birthstone necklace ranges from 0.01 CT to 2 CT.
What does Peridot symbolize?
Thanks to the green yellow color of Peridot, it is known to symbolize peace, harmony and calmness. In fact, it is known to bless the wearer with good health and stability of mind. Basically, everything that you search for when it comes to your physical and mental health! With its creative green color, it is known to cheer people up.
What is the difference between peridot and emerald?
The key difference between peridot and emerald is their color. Although both are green, Emerald is more on the darker side of green. While Peridot appears to be olive, i.e., green with a tint of yellow, Emerald is a more darker shade of green.
What is the hardness of Peridot?
Peridot is known to have a hardness between 6.5 to 7 out of 10 on Moh’s scale, making it okay to wear on a regular basis with slight care.
Which metal to combine Peridot necklace with?
You can combine your Peridot necklace gold with anything between white gold, yellow gold and rose gold. While Peridot necklace white gold looks more radiant, if you just want to highlight the olive green color of Peridot, Peridot necklace yellow gold looks good on any skin tone and rose gold looks feminine and add to the uniqueness of Peridot.
What is the birthstone of Peridot?
Peridot, a semi-precious gemstone, is known to be the birthstone of August.