Cubic Zirconia Earrings
About Zircon Earrings
Nothing works more like a charm than Zircon earrings in elevating your overall style. Belonging to the family of nesosilicates, Zircon crystals are known for their unparalleled brilliance and luster. One of the very few gems that exhibit double refraction, thus making Zircon earrings one of a kind.
What do Zircon earrings symbolize?
Zircon Earrings have long been hailed as a symbol of purity and positivity. Thus, they are known to protect the wearer from all kinds of negative energies. It is also known to help the wearer in areas of success and wealth. It is renowned as the stone of love and is advised in astrology to be worn to avoid any kind of relationship problems, thus making Zircon earrings a meaningful gift of love.
Zircon Earrings and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Zircon in earrings ranges from a classic round, pear to marquise cut.
- Color: Most sought after Zircon are known to be colorless with intense brilliance and magnificent luster.
- Clarity: High quality Zircon is known to be devoid of any eye-visible inclusions.
- Carat: The carat weight of Zircon earrings typically ranges between 1/4 to 4 CT.
Elegant and Elite: Zircon Earrings
- Stud Earrings: Nothing can beat the simplicity and class of Zircon earrings fashioned in a number of styles right from the classic solitaire, floral, halo to more elaborate bridal and the widely worn Christmas essential: Snowflake stud earrings.
- Drop Earrings: Studded with sparkling Zircon and fashioned in a drop pattern, these Zircon Earrings know how to turn heads and are a true party essential.
- Dangle Earrings: Fashioned elaborately, Zircon Dangle Earrings hang vertically below the earlobe and are known for their bold yet beautiful fashion appeal.
- Hoop Earrings: Hoops are renowned for their unparalleled class and needless to say, carry a timeless fashion appeal and when studded with brilliant colorless Zircons, radiate grace that makes them a big hit in the world of jewelry.
What are the benefits of wearing Zircon earrings?
Zircon is hailed for bringing a physical, mental and spiritual balance in the life of the wearer. It is known to bestow the wearer with wealth and prosperity. It also with physical healing of ailments related to reproduction and abdominal disorders.
What color are Zircon earrings?
Most sought after Zircon earrings are known to possess are colorless and blue color, that are generally subjected to heat treatments.
What metal do Zircon earrings go with?
The most sought after metal used to fashion Zircon earrings with is Gold with tones of white, yellow and rose gold.
Can water damage Zircon?
Zircon can absolutely go in water but prolonged exposure to water can be a little harmful for it, just like any other gem.
Do Zircon earrings scratch easily?
Possessing a hardness of around 7.5 on Moh’s scale, Zircon earrings, though durable, are considered quite brittle and thus, extra care needs to be taken when worn.
Popular Related Searches:
Other Related Zircon Category:
Zircon Rings | Zircon Engagement Rings | Zircon Necklace | Zircon Bracelets