Introduction and Overview
Information We Collect
Information which is provided directly by you via the Service, including but not limited to information supplied by you at the time of account registration, profile update, accessing our content, making a purchase, participation in sweepstakes, contest, survey or any other promotion, contacting customer support, or application for a job. We may use various Service Providers (read below) to collect such information.
Below mentioned is the list of categories we collect information in -
• Contact Data: Details like your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and similar contact data is collected by us.
• Credentials: Passwords and other information required for authentication and account access. but we do not save the passwords of user account.
• Demographic Data: Demographic information such as age, gender and country.
• Payment Data: Credit or Debit card number or information to identify your financing account, the security code and expiration date. but data is safe and we do not save this information only collect for payment.
• Profile Data: Your interests, favorites, wish lists, ring size preferences and related profile data.
• Content: The content of messages sent by you like feedback, product reviews, questions and the information provided to customer support or any comments posted on social media channels.
• Employment Data: Whenever a job application is submitted to us then information such as employment history, resume, transcript, responses, writing samples and references.
There are chances that you voluntarily submit other information that we do not request and in such cases, you will be solely responsible for such information.
Information Collected Automatically
Rosec Jewels automatically collects some information regarding your device and how it interacts with our Service. We may allow Service Providers to collect this information. The categories of automatically collected information includes:
• Service Use Data: Features you use, the pages visited by you, e-mails and advertisements viewed by you, purchases made by you, time and day you browsed, referrals and pages, other similar information.
• Device Connectivity & Configuration Data: Data about the device or browser used, device’s operating system, internet service provider, device’s regional and language settings and related information.
• IP Address and Device Identifiers: Rosec Jewels also collect IP address and other device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers for the purpose of assessing, diagnosing problems, improving functioning of our Service, hosting providers, analyzing trends and traffic patterns, gathering demographic information, tracing date and time and duration of each session.
• Location Data: Data regarding your device’s location.
Rosec Jewels also collects data through the use of coolies, web logs, web beacons and other tracking technologies, they include the following -
• Log Files: Information such as your IP address, browser type and language, date and time of your visit to track movement and understand trends is automatically collected by our server logs.
• Cookies: “Cookies” are tiny pieces of information stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies on certain pages of our Service are used to analyze our web flow, measuring promotional effectiveness, delivering a customized shopping experience, track visits and allowing the use of our shopping cart.
• Cookies are essential to use our Service.
• Cookies are to understand consumer behavior towards our service and remembering the choices made by you for a personalized experience.
• Cookies helps us to use information in providing relevant content to you.
• Cookies helps us to deliver advertisements more inclined towards your interests and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.Cookies helps us to deliver advertisements more inclined towards your interests and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.Cookies helps us to deliver advertisements more inclined towards your interests and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.Cookies helps us to deliver advertisements more inclined towards your interests and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
• Cookies also allow our users to share pages and content.
• Web Beacons: Rosec Jewels make use of electronic images called web beacons on the service. Whenever a website, e-mail, video or advertisement is accessed by you that contains a pixel, then the pixel may permit us or any other party to drop or read cookies on your browser.
Information from Other Sources
Use of Information
• Managing your account, registration and transactions in our service.
• Processing and fulfilling your order, responding to questions, comments and requests of the customers.
• Sending reminders, confirmations and scheduling interactions with us.
• Sending updates, security alerts, technical notices, support and administrative messages and notification regarding changes to our policies.
• Taking actions regarding and potential fraud or illegal activities.
• Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities.
• Conducting surveys based on user demography, interests and behavior.
• Improving our marketing and promotional efforts.
• Developing and sending you direct marketing advertisements and communications about our products, offers, promotions, rewards, events and services.
• Verifying your eligibility and delivering prizes in connection with Promotions.
• Complying with applicable law, regulation, legal process or any government request.
Sharing of Information
• Service Providers: Your information is shared with agents, contractors and other service providers for their work on our behalf. Information which is provided to our service providers are solely for the purpose of fulfilling their function(s) and are not authorized to use such information for any other purpose(s) other than set forth by Rosec Jewels.
• Affiliates: We can also share your information with our parent and sister companies.
• Special Events: Should you choose to participate in any special event then Rosec Jewels may share your information with organizations participating in such events as well. Usually, such parties do not utilize your information for any other purpose than to manage the event.
• Feedback, Testimonials and User Provided Content: In case of feedback or testimonials on Rosec Jewels products or services or any other user provided content we shall share or post them including your information with partners or marketing and promotional materials.
• Feedback, Vendor and Other Parties: In order to facilitate business processes we would need to share your information with vendors. For example, in order to ship any product we would require to share your name and address with a shipping company. Vendors can also include but not not limit to web hosting companies, shipping and fulfillment companies, jewelers, assemblers, insurance companies, affiliates, marketing firms, accounting, etc.
• Business Transfer: In case of any investment in the company, merger, sale of company assets, or acquisition as well as in case of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, information would be transferred as one of the business assets of Rosec Jewels.
• Security, Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: Your information may be disclosed as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, legal process, regulation or any government request.
Rosec Jewels under no circumstances, knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). In any rare event, Rosec Jewels ever does so, we will strictly comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If at any point, a parent or guardian that we have collected any information not permitted by COPPA, feel free to contact us to get such data removed.
Your Rights and Choices
Review and Update of Account Information
You reserve the right to access, update, or remove certain information relating to your account which you have voluntarily submitted to us. In case you want to get this information updated or revised in your account, you may do say by contacting us. In doing so we may ask you for additional information to confirm identity.
Tracking Technology Choices
• Do Not Track: Browser settings may also allow you to automatically choose “Do Not Track” signal to online services visited by you. However, no industry consensus state as to what any site or app operators should do in regard to these signals.
Analytic and Internet-Based Advertising
You reserve the right to opt-out of your data which is being used by Google Analytics through cookies by visiting tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
However, we do not hold ourselves responsible for the effectiveness of any other parties’ opt-out options or the accuracy of their statements about their programs.
In order to opt-out of our e-mail promotions and services, do follow the unsubscribe instructions in our e-mail correspondence. You can alternatively contact us.
In order to protect your information from loss, left, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, we have implemented and maintained reasonable administrative, physical and technical security safeguards.
Despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your information because such is the nature of any transmission via internet.
When such revision is made, we will revise the “Effective Date” on this page and any such changes shall be effective immediately.