About Tanzanite Necklace
Royalty and uniqueness of blue-violet imbibed in a necklace is something else, isn’t it? Who doesn’t like adorning their necklace in such a classic color which when worn, wouldn’t leave any stone unturned in flaunting its elegance. Such is the unique beauty of Tanzanite necklace? You won’t help but fall for it over and over again each time it’s worn. Why not? Who doesn’t look beautiful in blue? Blue is the new black! And that too deep royal blue color with pretty violet tint of Tanzanite necklace. Now we’d say, Unique is the new cool! Our versatile collection of Tanzanite necklace ranging from the most classic solitaire Tanzanite necklace to more elaborate and detailed Tanzanite tennis necklace can sure end your search for that perfect blue beauty to highlight your neckline with. Royal but so vigorous that from your evening gown to that pretty blue dress you have saved for your ravishing cocktail parties, a genuine Tanzanite necklace got it all covered.
You know the best part about this shade of color? It looks just as pretty combined with other gemstone/diamond/pearl! Aren’t you already allured by the brightness of Tanzanite diamond necklace in our collection? Why not let a Tanzanite necklace gold alone highlight your neckline with its vigor! What’s the entire point of an accessory after all! While tanzanite necklace white gold looks bright and pretty, a Tanzanite necklace yellow gold makes for a lustrous fashion statement suiting all skin tones and tanzanite necklace rose gold is already a favorite among women. All pretty yet so distinctive in their own way! Handcrafted by our artisans with nothing but passion, we’re sure you’re also a fan of unique vigor of this violet blue tint of tanzanite necklace! Let’s delve a bit deeper:
Level up your glamour quotient with vibrant and versatile Tanzanite necklace styles
- Tanzanite Solitaire necklace : The classic beauty of Solitaire necklace combined with the vigor of intense blue color of Tanzanite, sure a piece that can alone highlight your neckline with its elegance.
- Tanzanite Halo Necklace : If you love those bright, intense and defined looks, we’re sure a Tanzanite diamond necklace in a halo setup, would highlight your collar bones with nothing but its royalty.
- Tanzanite Infinity Necklace : An infinity symbol when embedded with the vibrant color of Tanzanite makes for a more profound, expressive and bolder fashion statement. Also, a unique gift for your special one.
- Tanzanite Heart Necklace : Who said heart needs to be red in color? Why not add a tint of uniqueness to it? When it comes to jewelry, we all love trying something new and heart being one of the most timeless symbols of love combined with tanzanite makes for a pretty romantic gift for your loved one!
- Tanzanite Three Stone Necklace : If you can’t get enough of the unique blue-violet color of Tanzanite and are into one of those elaborate necklaces, we bet nothing comes close to the timelessness of a Tanzanite three stone necklace. Bold, elaborate and unique.
- Tanzanite Cross Necklace : Here we come to what’s new in fashion! A tanzanite cross necklace can make for a sleek, vibrant and fashionable statement, just what you need to decorate your beautiful neck with.
- Tanzanite Vintage Inspired Necklace : Artistic design of vintage inspired necklace combined with no less artistic color of Tanzanite! Would surely give you the queen Victoria feels. Timeless, antique yet so vigorous.
- Tanzanite Fashion Necklace : For all the fashionistas out there, why not make your style statement more unique by donning an intensely bright dainty tanzanite necklace gold to match all your work outfits or a more elaborate tanzanite snowflake necklace for all those fancy cocktail parties.
- Tanzanite Initial Necklace : Already going gaga over the pretty color hues of Tanzanite? Why not add a tint of your personality as well to it with a Tanzanite Initial necklace to get you ready to take on the world.
- Tanzanite Dangle Necklace : If you’re into one of those choker like looks and want to highlight the pretty shapes of Tanzanite, a tanzanite dangle necklace can decorate your neckline with its grace.
Explore the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Tanzanite ranges from the most classic round, oval, baguette and cushion to more intricate princess, heart, marquise and pear.
- Color: The color of Tanzanite, or shall we say its USP, is known to be light to intense blue with a tint of violet.
- Clarity: The clarity of highest quality Tanzanite is known to be eye clean, i.e., free of inclusions and blemishes.
- Carat: The carat weight of Tanzanite necklace ranges between 0.01 to 2 CT.
Can tanzanite be worn everyday?
Tanzanite, having a hardness of 7.5 to 8 on Moh’s scale, can withstand the wear and tear of regular use. With a little care, you can easily wear your Tanzanite necklace gold everyday! In fact, a Tanzanite Solitaire Necklace can be worn for a classic work look.
What is the difference between tanzanite and blue sapphire?
The key difference between Tanzanite and Blue Sapphire is in its color. While Tanzanite is known to possess a blue-violet color hue, Blue Sapphire is naturally deep blue. Other major factor that differs the two is that Sapphire is usually more on the expensive side as compared to Tanzanite.
What is the birthstone of Tanzanite?
Tanzanite, a semi-precious gemstone, is known to be the birthstone of December.
What is so special about Tanzanite?
Tanzanite, belonging to the most unique Zoisite family, is so unique and hence appealing because of its violet-blue color hue. In fact, because it possesses multiple colors, Tanzanite is known to be trichroic.
What are the benefits of wearing Tanzanite?
Tanzanite is known to possess great physical and emotion healing benefits. Wearing a tanzanite birthstone necklace can make your immune system stronger, help with skin problems and get rid of body toxins as well and it is also known to have a soothing effect on the wearer, bringing peace to his/her life.