Tahitian Pearl Rings
About Tahitian Pearl Rings
Rosec Jewels’ enticing collection of Tahitian pearl rings is a showcase of the mysterious beauty of these black pearl rings. The Tahitian pearl rings for women feature the soft black luster imparted by the biological activity of the black lip oysters. The black Tahitian pearl remains a desirable gem till date and the black beauty of the same motivates our team to craft a range of magnificent Tahitian pearl engagement rings.
Thus keeping in mind the enchanting beauty of the black pearls, our artisans curate extraordinary jewelry for women with a knack for latest jewelry trends. Combining the dark iridescent hues of Tahitian pearls and alluring colors of gold, our range of Tahitian pearl solitaire rings remains the most sought after rings styles for women. Other than solitaire rings, our collection of vintage rings, promise rings etc. will definitely appeal to your heart.
Benefits of Tahitian Pearl Ring
Tahitian pearl rings symbolize sincerity and innocence, they are believed to bring truth and purity to the wearer.
Points to Remember While Buying Freshwater Pearl Rings
- Color: The Tahitian Pearl is known for the body colors of black and charcoal gray combining with the peacock or green overtone.
- Size : The sizes of Tahitian pearls can vary from 8 mm to 18 mm and on rare occasion can even be larger. The size of this pearl is a primary driver of prices of Tahitian pearl rings.
- Luster: Luster is the glow that comes from within a Tahitian pearl through the nacre layers. By far, it is the most important factor to define the grade of pearls.
- Surface: The smoother the surface of the nacre layer is the higher is the grade of the Tahitian pearl and more is the price it will fetch.
- Nacre Quality: A well layered and thick nacre in Tahitian pearl will not just determine the appearance but will also help it last longer over years.
- Pearl Shape: A perfect round shape is the highest grading score Tahitian pearl can fetch, however, other popular shapes drop, button and baroques don’t quite fall behind.
Tahitian Pearl Rings FAQs
What is difference between cultured and natural Tahitian Pearls?
Tahitian Pearls are formed as a defense mechanism of mollusks when an irritant gets trapped inside the mollusk. In case of natural pearls, the formation takes place naturally but it is not the case with cultured pearls, which are formed with the help of human intervention when an irritant is introduced in the mollusks.
How to take care of Tahitian Pearls Ring?
When it comes to Tahitian Pearl Ring, the simple rule of thumb is to wear them last and take off first. Use of hairspray, lotion or perfume can dull the luster of the pearl. After their use, wipe them with soft tissue or cloth before putting them back. The organic gem must be kept in soft cloth bag to help them breathe.
How to know if my Tahitian pearl ring is real?
While setting out to buy Tahitian pearl rings, though it needs a trained eye to check the authenticity of the pearls yet one can always ask for proper certifications, like the SGL certification.
How much can a 1 Carat Tahitian Pearl cost?
On an average, a Tahitian pearl can fetch an average price of $200-$600 per carat depending on the quality factors and size of the pearl.
Is color of Tahitian Pearl really black?
Although know as the black pearls, Tahitian pearls are not truly black. The dark body hues of the Tahitian pearls usually possess golden and iridescent silver, dark and peacock overtones.