About Garnet Necklace
Know how we’re always craving for one of those intense, dark and bold accessories? The one that can alone make your entire look pop out? That being the case, you’ll not find anything even come closer to Garnet necklace. Bold, flashy and rich in deep red color, something to decorate your neckline with. Its vigor is what makes it stand out! We just can’t enough of intense red color, can we? And nothing makes it more evident than a Garnet necklace. In fact, a Garnet birthstone necklace is also known to symbolize love and passion, that we bet you can tell from a mere glance. Name a more romantic color than red, that too intense red. That makes garnet necklace a great gift for your special one as well. Whether you pair it up with your fancy gown or a casual outfit, a garnet necklace can alone level up your glamour quotient. You’ll find a great range of versatile necklace styles in our collection of Garnet necklace, thus making all a great pick among our collection. Which neckline doesn’t look prettier and more emphasized in red after all!
While the artistry of Victorian era is further magnified by the embellishment of this deep red January birthstone in a Garnet necklace vintage, a fashion inspired Garnet necklace makes for a stylish, striking and bolder fashion statement. Name a more lustrous combination than Garnet necklace gold: white gold, yellow gold and rose gold. As much as red is loved by women, it has found its way to men’s jewelry box as well. Aren’t you already familiar with how in fashion a Garnet necklace mens is? Let’s delve a bit deeper in the beautiful red world of Garnet necklace:
Bold, Beautiful and Intense: Alluring Garnet Necklace Styles
- Garnet Solitaire Necklace : Deep red and solitaire necklace, name a more classic combination. A Garnet Solitaire Necklace highlights the neckline subtle but strongly with its bold fashion statement.
- Garnet Halo Necklace : You know what enhances the rich deep shine of Garnet? Being decorated all around with diamond! The vivid deep red color of Garnet birthstone necklace combined with Diamond halo makes your neckline look more defined and royal.
- Garnet Infinity Necklace : Infinity, already being a bold and expressive symbol when embedded with Garnet, becomes all the more striking, profound and intensely romantic. A great gift for your significant other!
- Garnet Heart Necklace : We’ve all been so obsessed with deep Red heart jewelry! Romantic, red hot and of course bold. One of the most expressive symbols of love: a Garnet heart necklace can be gifted to the queen of your heart.
- Garnet Three Stone Necklace : Can’t get enough of the intense and enriching red color of Garnet? Then why not make for a more elaborate, detailed and bold red fashion statement! Decorate your neckline with a piece of Garnet Three Stone Necklace and get ready to take on the world!
- Garnet Cross Necklace : Cross, being the new symbol of fashion when embellished with Garnet subtly yet with a bold tint of deep red color, adds more detailing your neckline. Combine it with your boldest red lipstick and you’re good to go.
- Garnet Necklace Vintage : Artistry when embedded in such a striking color becomes all the more exquisite. Just like our collection of garnet necklace antique for you to feel like the queen of your era!
- Garnet Fashion Necklace : Red is the color of fashion and when combined with the unique designs of fashion necklace, it looks more trendy, whether a Garnet Snowflake necklace or our Garnet Three petal necklace.
- Garnet Initial Necklace : If you want a hint of your personality to be reflected in your necklace, look no further than a Garnet Initial Necklace for an evident, expressive and distinctive look.
- Garnet Dangle Necklace : Embedded with Garnet in pretty and unique shapes all over, a garnet dangle necklace looks stunning donned by any age group.
Explore the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of garnet ranges from round, oval, baguette and cushion to princess, marquise, heart and teardrop.
- Color: The color of Garnet necklace is known to be dark and intense red and that’s why this semi precious gemstone has ties with love.
- Clarity: High quality Garnet is known to be quite clean with minimal inclusions and maximum luster
- Carat: The carat weight of Garnet necklace is around 0.01 to 2 CT
What does Garnet symbolize?
Garnet is known to symbolize love, friendship and passion in a relationship. Being known to have ties with blood, heart and life, a Garnet is without any doubt one of the most profound gemstones today, special thanks to its intense red color.
Can Garnet scratch easily?
Garnet is known to have a hardness between 6.5 to 7 on Moh’s scale, making it one of the durable gemstones, just right to be worn on a regular basis.
Which metal to combine Garnet necklace with?
Garnet necklace gold makes for a perfect luxurious necklace to decorate your neckline with in a number of metal colors including white gold, yellow gold and rose gold. While garnet necklace white gold makes the intense red bold color of Garnet shine alone, a garnet necklace yellow gold makes for a lustrous fashion statement and rose gold makes it look more feminine.
What are the benefits of wearing Garnet?
Wearing Garnet comes with its share of benefits including purification of blood by clearing out body toxins, help with heart problems as well as emotional healing including clearing of bind, bringing a balance to life. It even helps you strengthen your relationship as it is a well known symbol of love and romance.
What is the birthstone of Garnet?
Garnet is known to be a semi-precious gemstone of January.
Popular Related Searches:
January birthstone necklace | Garnet pendant | Garnet heart necklace | Garnet and diamond necklace | Garnet vintage necklace | White gold garnet necklace
Other Related Garnet Category:
Garnet Rings | Garnet Engagement Rings | Garnet Women Wedding Bands | Garnet Men Wedding Bands | Garnet Earrings | Garnet Bracelets | January Birthstone Jewelry