Freshwater Pearl Rings
About Freshwater Pearl Rings
Freshwater pearl rings from the range of handcrafted rings of Rosec Jewels are a mesmerizing collection of pearl rings with soft luster and delicate surface. Freshwater pearl rings for women are a wonder to behold which speak for the enchanting beauty of this organic gem created by the biological activities of freshwater mussels. The adorable luster of our freshwater pearl rings can be a great addition to your jewelry wardrobe.
Thus keeping in mind the serene beauty of these pearls, our craftsmen curate extraordinary pieces to tend to needs of women with a knack for latest jewelry trends. Combining the softer hues of freshwater pearls and alluring colors of gold, our range of freshwater pearl solitaire rings remains the most sought after rings styles for women. Other than solitaire rings, our collection of vintage rings, promise rings etc. will definitely make you go gaga.
Benefits of Freshwater Pearl Ring
Freshwater pearl rings symbolize sincerity and are believed to enhance integrity, bring forward truth and advance the wearer in wisdom.
Points to Remember While Buying Freshwater Pearl Rings
- Color: The body color of freshwater pearl is available in number of hues ranging from silver, white, white rosé, gold or pink.
- Size : The sizes of freshwater pearls can vary from 3 mm to 13 mm and on rare occasion can even be larger. Increase of 1 mm can exponentially increase the prices of freshwater pearl rings.
- Luster: Luster is the glow that comes from within a freshwater pearl through the nacre layers. By far, it is the most important factor to define the grade of freshwater pearl rings.
- Surface: The smoother the surface of the nacre layer is the higher is the grade of the freshwater pearl and more is the price it will fetch.
- Nacre Quality: A well layered and thick nacre in freshwater pearl will not just determine the appearance but will also help it last longer over years.
- Pearl Shape: A perfect round shape is the highest grading score any pearl can fetch, however, other popular shapes drop, button and baroques don’t fall behind.
Freshwater Pearl Rings FAQs
What is difference between cultured and natural Freshwater Pearls?
Freshwater Pearls are formed as a defense mechanism of mollusks when an irritant gets trapped inside the mollusk. In case of natural pearls, the formation takes place naturally but it is not the case with cultured pearls, which are formed with the help of human intervention when an irritant is introduced in the mollusks.
How to take care of Freshwater Pearl Rings?
When it comes to Freshwater Pearl Ring, the simple rule of thumb is to wear them last and take off first. Use of hairspray, lotion or perfume can dull the luster of the pearl. After their use, wipe them with soft tissue or cloth before putting them back. The organic gem must be kept in soft cloth bag to help them breathe.
How to know if my freshwater pearl ring is real?
While setting out to buy freshwater pearl rings, though it needs a trained eye to check the authenticity of the pearls yet one can always ask for proper certifications, like the SGL certification.
How much can a 1 Carat Freshwater Pearl cost?
On an average, a freshwater pearl can fetch an average price of $30-$50 per carat depending on the quality factors, however, freshwater pearl rings can have a wider price range.
Can freshwater pearls peel?
Although freshwater pearls are relatively softer and might get cracked or scratched in handled carelessly, no such issue of peeling is encountered when it comes to freshwater pearl rings.