Tahitian Pearl Engagement Rings
About Tahitian Pearl Engagement Rings
Rosec Jewels’ alluring collection of Tahitian pearl engagement rings is the show of signature and the mysterious beauty of these black pearl rings. The Tahitian pearl rings for women boasting the delicate and smooth black luster owed to the biological activity of the black lip oysters. Although, quite rare to find in nature, the use of cultured Tahitian pearls for crafting pearl engagement rings for women in love with the serene beauty of pearl and diamond engagement rings.
Our team of craftsmen, keeping in mind the signature color and mysterious beauty of black pearls, craft charming pearl jewelry for women with a knack for ongoing fashion trends. Combining the iridescent hues of Tahitian pearls and adorable colors of gold, our range of black pearl engagement rings are the most sought after assorted engagement rings styles for women.
Tahitian Pearl Engagement Ring Meaning
Tahitian pearl engagement rings are symbolism of sincerity and innocence, they are believed to bring truth and purity to the wearer.
Quality Factors of Tahitian Pearl Engagement Rings
- Color: Tahitian Pearl is known for its exceptional body colors of black and charcoal gray combed with the peacock or green overtone called iridescent.
- Size: Tahitian pearl sizes can vary from 8 mm to 18 mm and and are a primary driver of prices of Tahitian pearl rings.
- Luster: Luster that comes from within a Tahitian pearl through the nacre layers is the most important factor to define the grade of black pearl engagement rings.
- Surface: Smoother the surface of nacre layer is the higher is the price it will fetch for Tahitian pearl rings.
- Nacre Quality: A well layered and thick nacre in Tahitian pearl will not just determine the appearance but will also help it last longer over years.
- Pearl Shape: A perfect round shape is the highest grading score Tahitian pearl can fetch, however, other popular shapes drop, button and baroques don’t quite fall behind.
Tahitian Pearl Engagement Ring FAQs
Is Tahitian pearl a good choice in engagement rings?
Tahitian pearl in an engagement ring can have a great meaning of sincerity to lay down the marriage proposal, however, measuring 2.5-3 on Mohs scale of hardness, the pearls are quite vulnerable to scratches and hence must be carefully worn to avoid any unwanted scratches while wearing Tahitian pearl engagement rings.
What is difference between cultured and natural Tahitian Pearls?
Tahitian Pearls are formed in nature as a defense mechanism of black lip oysters when an microorganism gets trapped inside them. In case of natural pearls, the formation takes place naturally while as with cultured pearls, whose formation is accelerated with the help of human interventions in cultured water reservoirs.
How to take care of Tahitian Pearl Engagement Rings?
Black pearl engagement ring should be worn with utmost care and any sort of contact with cosmetics, whatsoever must be avoided. Since the use of hairspray, lotion or perfume can dull the luster of the pearl. After their use, wipe them with soft tissue or cloth before putting them back. The organic gem must be kept in soft cloth bag to help them breathe.
How can I know if my pearl engagement ring is real?
When you are about to buy Tahitian pearl engagement rings, you should make it a point to check for the SGL certificate which defines the black pearl in all of the quality factors. Also, the authenticity and purity of the gold used in crafting such engagement rings can be checked by the hallmark.
Can Tahitian pearls peel?
Tahitian pearls are quite soft and might get cracked or scratched if handled carelessly, yet no such issue of peeling is encountered when it comes to the black pearl engagement rings.