About Zircon Bracelets
Regarded as a stone of purity and love, Zircon Bracelets are hands down, one of the most graceful accessories out there. Its radiance, brilliance and luster is hailed all around the world. Known to resemble diamonds, Zircon bracelets go with any outfit, can be worn to all occasions. Probably what makes them such a hit!
What do Zircon bracelets symbolize?
Known to radiate positivity when worn, Zircon can be used as a stone of peace and prosperity. It is highly regarded for meditation and brings a balance to physical, spiritual and emotional being of the wearer. It is also renowned to be a stone of wealth and wisdom. Well regarded as a stone that strengthens relationships, Zircon Bracelets are also a meaningful gift of love.
Zircon Bracelets and the 4 Cs
- Cut: The shape of Zircon in our collection of Bracelets is most typically round.
- Color: Most sought after Zircon bracelets are colorless, since they have been subjected to heat treatments.
- Clarity: High quality Zircons are usually eye clean.
- Carat: The carat weight of Zircon Bracelets range between 0.5 to 5 CT.
Classic and classy: Zircon Bracelets
- Tennis: The elegance of Tennis Bracelets is something else. Adorned with precisely cut Zircon all around, a Tennis bracelet exhibits timeless class.
- Bolo: A quirky take on Bracelets: Zircon Bolo Bracelets are an interesting everyday wear accessory since it is adjustable.
- Station Chain: A station chain bracelet, just like the name suggest is placed with Zircon at a uniform distance all over, perfectly making for a classy accessory to be worn to any occasion.
- Floral: We fancy florals like nothing else and when a Zircon bracelet is enhanced in a floral inspired pattern, it makes for a perfect combination of elegance and class.
- Link Chain: A link chain Zircon bracelet exhibits pure royalty. It is crafted with a series of links fashioned in gold that are adorned with Zircon, radiating nothing but class.
Can Zircon bracelet be worn daily?
Possessing a hardness of around 7.5 on Moh’s scale, Zircon is quite a durable gem that can be worn on a regular basis. But since it is also quite brittle in nature, it is not completely scratch resistant.
Which metal can be worn with Zircon bracelet?
Gold goes best paired with colorless Zircon. Available in tones of white, yellow and rose gold, Zircon bracelets look like a timeless piece of accessory that radiates a luxe fashion appeal.
What color is Zircon bracelet?
Zircon comes in a palette of colors with the most sought after one being colorless. Our collection of Zircon bracelets is colorless.
How do you clean Zircon jewelry?
You can clean Zircon jewelry with a lukewarm solution of soapy water or a damp microfiber cloth. For scrubbing, you can use a soft bristled toothbrush. Make sure to treat it to some professional care every once in a while.
What are the healing properties of Zircon?
Zircon possesses physical healing properties that include relief with pain, lung problems, ailments related to breathing such as asthma and menstrual problems. It bestows the wearer with a sense of peace and is thus known to bring a balance to physical, spiritual and mental being.
Other Related Zircon Category:
Zircon Rings | Zircon Engagement Rings | Zircon Earrings | Zircon Necklace