Diamond is the most beautiful creation of Nature and everyone wants to wear this gorgeous creation. Buying a Diamond is an excellent experience, but before getting this experience you should have proper knowledge of Diamond Education and Guidance.
Here we have shared all the details of Diamond Education which have all answer to your questions. The diamond quality and price are based on the 4 C’s of Diamonds (Color, Cut, Clarity & Carat)
- Diamond Cut: The Diamond cut defines Diamond’s radiance. Diamond cut is the Angle and Proportion of the precious stone's cutting and faceting. The diamond cutting is Well, then this type of diamond has maximum sparkle.
- Diamond Color: The Diamond Color Grading evaluating a framework for normal precious stones which utilizes the letters set from D to Z. "D" defines the colorless, and this type of diamond is rarest and expensive. "Z" grades include the tint of yellow/ brown color shade inside an ordinary range and these diamond are easily available at best prices.
- Diamond Clarity: Diamond Clarity indicates Diamond’s Purity and rarity. And these purity and rarity is also called the imperfection (Inclusion) or impurities. In each diamond has a unique inclusion or imperfection and it’s a common think. The Diamond’s Sparkle is totally depended on the inclusion. So, the diamond sparkle is divided into clarity grade or scale. For the Accuracy and consistency of the diamond, the clarity rating is the one that is most respected.
- Diamond Carat: The 4C’s of Diamond is Carat, and it's a more important factor to buying a Diamond. The Carat is the Weight standard of the diamond and its globally recognized. The Carat is determined the diamond weight in each jewelry.
- Diamond Shape: The Diamonds are available in various size and attributes which affect the price and quality grades. All Diamonds cut are very different and have a unique characteristics that determined the quality of each piece.
- Diamond Certification: The Diamond Certification is assurance that you are getting a quality diamond that is purely graded without bias. The 5 Internationally Gemological Laboratories certify the each diamond which are here: 1) Gemological Institutes of America (GIA), American Gem Society (AGS), European Gemological Laboratory (EGL), International Gemological Institutes (IGI) and Hoge Raad Voor Diamant (HRD).